Protecting you and your motorcycle
ERIE’s motorcycle coverage gives you great protection, including coverage for damage to your accessories, gear and safety riding apparel. And our new motorcycle insurance rates offer the lowest possible cost for the safest drivers on the road. Insuring your motorcycle with ERIE means:
- Your gear and safety riding apparel are covered (think helmet, riding boots and even protective eyewear).
- Your special touches are covered, too (like custom paint, chrome, saddlebags and more).
- Medical payments can help pay your covered injury expenses (ask your agent how to add this to your policy).
- Optional roadside assistance is available, should your bike ever leave you stranded (believe us; it’s worth the small add-on cost).
- You get a 12-month policy that protects your ride all year long.
Savings and convenience
If it’s been awhile since you looked at motorcycle coverage with us, you’ll want to get a quote. Our new pricing may surprise you. If you already have ERIE auto insurance, you may add your motorcycle to your existing auto policy.3 If you have the ERIE Rate Lock® feature on your auto policy, you could lock in your motorcycle premium as well4. And you get the convenience of one policy, one bill and a few less worries.
Customers new to ERIE: we’d love to get to know you and your bike. You can get coverage from The Dowling Insurance Agency, an agency that believes in doing the right thing.